Answered By: Jennifer Bazeley Last Updated: Jan 25, 2017 Views: 3
Miami University Materials
- Books - $.50 per day to a maximum of $15.00.
- IMC Videos - $2.50 per day up to a maximum of $15.00 per video.
- Reserve Items - $2.50 for the first hour overdue and $.75 per additional hour, to a maximum of $24.25 per item.
- Recalled Materials - $.75 per day to a maximum of $24.25 per item.
- Electronic Equipment (e.g., laptop computers): $5 per hour to a maximum of $100.
OhioLINK Overdue Fines / Replacement Costs
Fines for OhioLINK materials are set by a coordinating committee of the members' librarians.
- Overdue OhioLINK item fines are $0.50/day.
- Returning an item that is more than 30 days overdue will incur a $50 fine.
- After 30 days, patrons will be billed for $125.00 is replacement costs. If the book is returned after the replacement bill has been issued, the patron will still owe $50.
SearchOHIO Overdue Fines / Replacement Costs
- Overdue SearchOHIO item fines are $0.50/day. There is NO grace period.
- Returning an item has been billed and/or is more than 30 days overdue will incur a $50 fine.
REMINDER: Patrons are responsible for all items on their account. A list of books checked out can be viewed (and renewed) on the Checkouts & Renewals page available on the Libraries' web site. Overdue notices are provided as a courtesy; non-receipt of an overdue message does not exempt patrons from fines.