Answered By: Jennifer Bazeley Last Updated: Mar 20, 2017 Views: 3
EBSCO e-books can be read online on your computer or laptop or you can read them using the Ebsco e-book app on a tablet or other mobile device. Please note that many EBSCO e-books are single user e-books, so if someone else is using one, you won't be able to access it yourself until the other person is finished with it.
To read on your computer or laptop (PDF):
- Search for the ebook on Ebsco: http://www.lib.miamioh.edu/indexes/redirect/937
- Click the "PDF Full Text" link on the left pane or click "Download this eBook" (this option requires you to install Adobe Digital Editions on your computer).
To use the Ebsco ebook mobile app:
- Download the EBSCO eBooks app from Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ebscohost.reader&hl=en) or iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ebsco-ebooks/id1022041769?mt=8)
- Find your library and sign in to access their collection
- Search and browse to find the titles you're interested in
- Download an EBSCO eBooks by clicking on the "Download" link on the search result page or from within the detailed record
- Select your preferred checkout period and click Checkout & Download
- The title automatically opens in the EBSCO eBooks app
- Begin reading the title in the app, bookmark your place for later and return it to the library's collection when finished