Answered By: Jennifer Bazeley Last Updated: Apr 25, 2017 Views: 5
Answered By: Jennifer Bazeley
Last Updated: Apr 25, 2017 Views: 5
You can get the front page of the NYT for your birth date by using the New York Times Historical database from ProQuest.
- Go to Databases A-Z at http://www.lib.miamioh.edu/databases.
- Under N http://www.lib.miamioh.edu/databases/N.
- Scroll down to New York Times Historical and click on Connect to New York Times Historical at http://www.lib.miamioh.edu/indexes/redirect/791.
- Under "Publication date", choose "On this date".
- Choose the month, day and year of your birthday from the dropdown boxes.
- Under "More Search Options", "Document type", choose "Front page article".
- Click "Search".
- Open any article that appears in the search results.
- Click the "Page view - PDF" tab.
- Download the PDF using "Download Page PDF" link on the right.