Answered By: Jennifer Bazeley Last Updated: May 05, 2017 Views: 1
Answered By: Jennifer Bazeley
Last Updated: May 05, 2017 Views: 1
If you have a .gov, .mil, or .edu email address, you are eligible for a free subscription to the Washington Post online (National Digital + D.C. Edition).
How do I activate my .gov/.mil/.edu free subscription?
- Go to https://www.washingtonpost.com.
- Click on "Sign In to your Profile" at the top right of the home page (www.washingtonpost.com/profile).
- If you are already registered with a .gov/.mil/.edu email address that is eligible for a free subscription, sign in with that. If not, create an account with your email address.
- Once you've registered/signed in, you will be directed to your Washington Post Profile. If you are not automatically redirected to your profile after you've signed in, click your username at the top of the page and choose "Profile".
- Once you are in your profile, go to the "My Subscriptions" tab and follow the instructions on how to get a free subscription with your valid email address. Do not go through the "Verify email address process" on the My Account Settings tab for free access. You must go through the process on the "My Subscriptions" tab.
- After you have set up your subscription you can log in with your email address and password on the Washington Post web sites and apps for unlimited content access.