Related Topics

Ask Us!


Answered By: Cara Calabrese
Last Updated: Dec 01, 2020     Views: 1755

Instructions for printing in the Libraries (King, Music, Art and Architecture) can be found online at

NOTE: As of July 1, 2010, CIM no longer offers large format printing. CIM will still be a location where students can create posters, however printing will be handled by IT Services Print Center in Shriver. See the Print Center site for more information.

Contact Us