Ask Us!


Answered By: Cara Calabrese
Last Updated: Dec 01, 2020     Views: 31

Faculty may place library books, personally owned books, individual chapters, or textbooks on reserve at the King, Art & Architecture, or Music libraries. In the library catalog, reserve materials will indicate "RESERVE" in their Location/Call # field.

You can search for materials on reserve at

Ask for reserve materials at the circulation desk of each library.

Reserve materials check out for 2 hours at a time and must be used within the library.

Faculty wishing to place materials on reserve should fill out the form at: and send it to the appropriate email address:

Contact Us