Answered By: Cara Calabrese
Last Updated: May 23, 2018     Views: 37

Library account expiration dates are automatically updated when students register for fall / spring semesters. For students who are not enrolled in classes, but are continuing to work on theses/dissertations, you will need to verify your current physical and email addresses with Library Circulation at (513) 529-4141 to ensure that you will receive any recall or overdue notices. 

Please note that this only provides access to the Libraries' physical materials. Off-site access to online research databases are contractually limited to currently enrolled students and faculty. However, anyone is welcome to come to the Libraries during business hours and use research databases on site.

If you need off-campus access to library e-resources to complete your thesis or dissertation, you must ask your department to request a University Courtesy Account for you. Courtesy Accounts allow you to access the Libraries' electronic resources. The Libraries cannot initiate, maintain, or renew Courtesy Account requests on your behalf; you must contact the department you are affiliated with and the Department's Dean or Department Chair must request or renew an account through IT Services for you.

Contact Us